My first Chloe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I went to the Saks in New Orleans during the presale where I fell in love :heart: with a brown Edith. (Actually I was in love long before thanks to you all) It was 30% off and my husband insisted that I reserve it. The next day I saw the same purse for 40% on Neiman Marcus's webiste so I ordered it.:yahoo:

According to Customer service it should be here tomorrow. :tup:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the colors Muscat and Muscade? :confused1:

2. OMG! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! Can't wait for pics!

3. Congrats on the bag! What a nice hubby insisting on reserving it!!!! I"m not sure what the difference between muscate & muscade are. I do know that Muscade is a beautiful shade of brown that I adore!!! Post pics of your new bag when you get it!!!!

4. I haven't heard of Muscat. I think they must have misspelt Muscade. :confused1:

5. I am pretty sure that muscat and muscade are the same!

6. Whow, what great prices!!! Congrats!

7. Great find, congrats. =)

8. Well, the purse was delivered today. I eagerly ripped open the box...only to find the wrong color Edith.
    They sent me a color listed as Mastic...it is a light tan or putty color. Very disturbing as I was hoping for the Muscat color. :sad:

Had to call NM. They are shipping me out a new and I'll have to mail back the wrong one.
    The operator said there were only 4 left of the Muscat.

Anyone know how long NM takes to credit back the price of an item? :Push:

9. WOW! I think Roo was looking for a Mastic!

There are a few Muscats at the Palo Alto NM I saw today, give them a call!

10. It depends, but usually about 7 days. Once it took them two weeks to refund my purchase:Push:.

11. What a bummer for you! :tdown: I hate it when companies stuff up mail orders - it's so frustrating!!! :cursing:

12. Booo! But think of it in a positive light, you get to have a few more days of eager anticiaption! Sometimes that (as well as the bag arriving) is the best part ;)

Hope your bg gets to you soon!

13. Mine doesn't arrive until next Thursday! :sad: I just hope I'm not so excited that I pee a little in front of the UPS man when he brings it!! Awkward! LOL :wtf: :P

14. This made me laugh!!!! LOL. Btw, I love your Avatar. lol.

15. Thanks! I swear that's what I'll look like by the time Thursday rolls around! :P