My first Chloe.

hi!may i just ask..am very new at this as I don't live in the US..what exactly is a private sale and how do you find out about it?thanks!
Well.. They were having a sale in Neiman Marcus last week and they call it Private Sale. All the Chloes were 40% off. I just called one of the SA in Neiman Marcus and have the Chloe ship to me. I think they ship international if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not sure if the Chloe is still on sale, coz the SA told me that after the private sale the Chloe's paddington is going back to regular price of $1540. I hope this helps.

Looks beautiful :biggrin: and hello from the Chanel forums!!
The paddy is a bit heavy but think of it as working out your muscles :biggrin:! I took my kep off coz it was too heavy!
Yes.. It is so heavy my shoulders are hurting. :sweatdrop:Good thing I had my azur pochette and left the paddy in my car. I really like how it looks but it's killing my shoulder. I'm 5'1 and 110 lbs. I'm not sure if I can use this bag everyday. I didn't really get the chance to enjoy my paddy coz she was so heavy..:sad: