My first Chloé! Small Fay Day Bag Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I managed to get to the Chloé boutique on New Bond Street and fell in love with this beautiful bag :heart: The motty grey is stunning, goes with everything! 2127252E-A7BC-4E0A-BAC7-688B6F36E7EF.jpeg 9CB85D06-40EF-4921-A705-B769819EC0C9.jpeg 68226E2D-D94A-4DA0-837B-94CD54D0F805.jpeg 17E24EA8-0B4C-4BC4-97CE-85D4DD9B4815.jpeg

Please excuse the awful photos, I’m stuck in a hotel room, so the lighting isn’t ideal - I was desperate to share though :smile:

2. And I should add that the strap isn’t kinked as it looks above, this was straight out of the packaging - I hung it on the back of a chair for five minutes and it looks perfect :smile:

3. Congrats!! I have the black version, but I was SO close to getting the motty grey! It's so so so pretty!!

DESPOINAGR and LittleMyMoomin like this.
  4. Love it! Congratulations :flowers:

LittleMyMoomin likes this.
  5. Thank you, I’m delighted!

The tan was gorgeous too, but there’s something special about the motty grey.

Designerhbgirl likes this.
  6. I have the tan and LOVE it. Congrats! It's one of the few bags that is as practical as it is chic.

7. Thank you, I can’t wait to use it! I’m already thinking I might save up for a tan version too... what have I started?! :biggrin:

obscurity7 likes this.
  8. I have the Blush Nude! [emoji7] What a great neutral color to go with my dark, black clothes and it also looks prefect for the hot summer days!!

9. Congats! Great choice, stunning color :smile: I saw this bag yesterday and i really fell in love! What about the size? Is it practical for everyday use?

Kat10 and LittleMyMoomin like this.
  10. Thank you! I think the size is going to make it really practical, I can fit a wallet, reading glasses, sunglasses, a small makeup bag and my car keys and I still have room to spare.

I did try the medium size too, it was also beautiful but too big for my frame and I really don’t need the extra space.

DESPOINAGR likes this.
  11. Thank you for the infos! I don't like big bags, so i believe that small size would be perfect for me! It just get in my wishlist! I hope you enjoy your bag :heart:

12. Just got it in Full blue color! Deep rich navy :loveeyes:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice