My first chloe silverado!

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
I managed to snaffle a STUNNING Chloe Silverado in metallic leather silver. I just LOVE it. It arrived about 15 min ago - i am shocked at how soft and slouchy the leather is. I just luuuurve it so much!

Now i'm wondering if i need a black bag for work ... like the Paddington Zipped Small Shoulder ... does anyone have one of those?:heart:

Ok - this is that bag i am curious about ... does anyone have one? I need a good black bag for work - i dont carry too much crap so doesnt need to be too big ... and i'm looking for something for this price

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_524/products_id/9220

can anyone tell me about it?
The shoulder bag is really small. More like a porchette. IF you are carrying a lot of stuff, then this is no good. Personally, I would not carry any paddy style for work. For me, I need to stuff a lot of 8.5x11 docs in my bag, so the docs must fit. Have you tried looking at different styles of Chloe? A Tracy? A Edith, or a Bay? Or even a Patsy. Check out the shopping threads, lots of deals posted by Chloe ladies here!

There is a very large sized version of that capsule Paddy and I have it and it is perfect for work. It is sort of like a briefcase only classier! Congrats on your Silverado. I have a silver metallic python one that is just TDF!

i hope i'm still welcome in the chloe section - i decided to get a Balenciaga twiggy in black for my 'standard issue' work bag .... (ducks) hope thats still acceptable not being Chloe and all :P

Cant stop staring at my silver silverado - luuuuuurve her. :heart::drool: