My first Chloe reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really excited! This is my first brand new Chloe and most certainly not my last.

I went shopping for a Paraty . . . and ended up with . . . . well it's not a Paraty :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. One little peek at the handle will give the game away ;)

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. And here she is in all her glory - Heloise in Nutmeg! I just fell in love with the colour, it seems to suit her shape so well, and I know I could wear her all year round.

[​IMG]

Delighted with my first brand new Chloe. :yahoo:

5. Congratulations. She's very pretty. :smile:

6. Wow... she's gorgeous color... Congrats!!

7. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

8. The colour is stunning! Congrats!

9. Congrats. I find the Heloise's design simple, compared to other Chloe, yet elegant.

10. Great choice; she's gorgeous!

11. Congrats! Beautiful bag. :smile:

12. Thank you all! I am delighted with her, even though she wasn't what I set out to buy :biggrin:

The Nutmeg is such a lovely warm colour - although she is a bit lighter in colour than these pictures really show - and I think will brighten up a cold wet British winter for me. I feel she is a classic design too, and will last me for years.

Now onto choosing my next Chloe when I've saved up some more money!

:yahoo:

13. I'm a huge sucker for Heloise - especially in this style. It's beautiful..:love:..I have it in Nutmeg as well, so we are bag twins! I LOVE it - excellent choice!

14. That's lovely. I'm so tempted with the nutmeg. The Sloane street boutique had a nutmeg Paraty yesterday...so tempting!

15. Oooooohhh, so pretty!!!!