My first Chloe - python silverado or east-west paddington?

Snow1314

Addiction
May 6, 2006
Im getting my first chloe..really exciting now. just found d python silverado in chocolate color and east-west paddington in muscade are both so nice :nuts: dont know which one should I get..girls which is ur choice?:confused1:

Python without a doubt! Here's a pic of mine to help convince you :heart:

100_4450_w.jpg

wow,,cant image so many pp love python....hoho.,.acturally, i perfer python than mucade paddington as well,its not my fav color..but i live in Aus,.not sure if it is able to bring in python handbag.im calling env dept on monday to find out, hopefully i can..

good news! I just called DHL n they said its no prob to get Python handbag in and if sth happens to the custom. they will send it back / wow.,so happy now..ready to buy one ..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!ALL UR GIRLS...:heart: btw, I just had a look of Dollygirl's collection, thats fantastic ! i want all of them (if got enough $$ in my bank..:shame: hoho) im going to buy from Erica (the nice lady on eBay), hopefully it can reach here this week.,then I will post pic of it,,haha..so exciting.:yahoo:

I just sent payment for my Python!wow'' so exciting! cant wait c my 1st chloe.. its shipped by Global Express, 3-5 days assuming no delay on customs..hopefully it get to melbourne this week!!