My first Chloe- medium silverado doctor!

1. I got my first Chloe in the mail today! :yahoo: It's the black medium silverado doctor. :nuts: It looks so rock n' roll and very Balenciaga to me (sorry, B-bag lover here :shame:smile:!! I'm taking it to work with me tomorrow. :wlae:

By the way, does anyone know what kind of leather this is? Is it regular cow leather? I heard it's untreated leather...

And what are the two little leather rings/bands on the 2 shoulder straps use for? Is it to keep the straps together? :confused1:

Copy of IMG_1288.JPG Copy of IMG_1289.JPG

2. Congratulations Irissy! Love it! :love: I'm guessing it's made of buffalo leather which is what my Silverado tote is made of...on those rings, never quite figured it out LOL. Would love to know too.

3. Congrats - that is really, really nice....enjoy!:love: :yes:

4. Cograts on your new bag!!! :flowers: Enjoy...

5. Congrats, it looks gorgeous..!!!:nuts: The leather looks lovely:heart:

6. It's a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

7. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
    congratulations and enjoy!

8. OMG, that bag is totally classy, timeless.

I love the leather!!

If it is untreated you might consider using a protectant to keep looking good. I have a Mulberry Blenheim that is untreated and it spots very easily even with regular use of Vectra protectant.

Enjoy!! That is a goreous bag!! :love:

9. Thank you ladies! I took it to work and had a blast with it. :jammin: I'm going to see how I can protect this untreated leather. So it is buffalo leather then?

10. gorgeous....congrats girl. That is a wicked hot bag.....enjoy.

11. u know ive always liked the doctor style and ur bag's timeless!

12. ooh congrats! Thats such a lovely classic bag!:yes:

13. :love: !!!

14. Im not fond of the regular silverado, but I love this style. Its beautiful!

15. Congrats on your first Chloe, Irrisy!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice