My first Chloe Kerala

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

I finally figured out how to post pics. I got this about a month agao. I thought I'd share.:nuts:

2. Congrats!

3. I love the colour of the leather! Another shopper was carrying the exact same bag at the Dior cosmetics counter today and I couldn't help but stare. :biggrin:

4. Now that I'm a bag addict, this is the one I'm saving up for. I need a chocolate brown anyway....

5. congrats!

6. Love that Choco color..congrats!

7. Love the Kerala!!! Wish I didn't return mine.

8. it's fab where did you get it from?:yahoo:

9. wow! i love kerala!! it's a great style :smile:

10. Very nice - congrats!:yahoo:

11. Great bag. Congrats!

12. Aprild - I have that same bag in Khaki. Does yours have a leather serial tag inside? I noticed mine doesn't. The tail on my horse broke off. I got a replacement from Chloe but the color doesn't match. They said they changed the color on the gold. Mine was shiny, the one they sent was more matte.

13. I love that style! And the colour is gorgeous - nice and rich. I saw someone carrying that bag the other day at Barneys and nearly drooled.

14. Very pretty! Love the colour...CONGRATS!!!!!!

15. HEE HEE i just bought my first kerala bag on sale for 40% off, and its the huuuge style measuring at almost 20 inches in leght an 15 inches high! ! mean you could see my bag coming a mile away, and im getting a lot of very jealous looks from everybody even men, i could litterally fit my car inside and the color is such a beautiful wine like brown with the gold hardware simply devine!!!!!!! jealous yet!!!!!:yahoo::roflmfao::drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice