My first Chloe & it was a steal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am still in shock...just bought a Chloe Large Marcie in red at the Nordstrom Rack for $399.00. I have been wanting this bag for a while, but couldn't bear the retail price. Stumbled upon this as I was at the register checking out. There is one spot where the stitching is loose, but I know a great cobbler that could take care of that no problem. Otherwise, perfect condition. Will post pics soon!

2. ^^

Congratulations! That is so awesome! :woohoo:

Very happy for you. :smile:

3. congrats! what a steal! I can't wait to see the pics!

4. Woohoo always makes you feel better when you get something you want for an awesome price. I know i do, but sometimes its trouble. I end up buying more

5. Excellent find! We need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks for all the congrats! It was with heavy heart that I had to retun her today. After all the anticipation to get this bag, I just did not like the way it hang on me. It was the large marcie hobo style and when carried on the shoulder it "crumples" all up and felt very awkward and bulky. That plus the weight of the bag and the fact that red would not be my 1st or 2nd color choice made me realize the 400. Was better off back in my account. Sigh...

7. :sad:Well better to know now than when its too late and you've taken off the tags. Maybe you"ll have better luck next time.

8. I found the large marcie hobo way too big on me. I know it does have a slouch though. I never saw the red. I like marcie in tan/nut & plum.

9. Wow! That is amazing!