My First Chloe in ages - The Faye

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Lovelies,

Been a long time out of the Chloe loop - but the Faye has drawn me back in :cool:

I love EVERYTHING about it - the size, the simplicity, the way it sits flat against the body but you can fill it out when required.

So I went shopping and found the colour I really wanted - it was the last one they had.

Chloe Faye in Motty Grey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HandbagAddict4Ever likes this.
  2. Really gorgeous bag. Xx❤️

3. Divine! Enjoy!

Ex

4. So lovely! Congratulations!

5. Very nice classic bag with edge. Congrats!!

6. This is my dream bag, but I'm on a ban.

If I were to get a Faye, it would have to be grey. It's the perfect shade for this style.

Congrats! :smile::smile::smile:

7. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
    Love it so much. Congrats!!

8. Beautiful Faye!!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

9. Thank you so much everybody :smile: I am so happy with it - and I agree - this shade of grey is just perfect - such a great neutral :tup:

10. Congrats on a beautiful bag!

I got the same bag just a few months ago but haven't used it yet. Was originally waiting for the python/camel combo, but saw the grey on display and fell instantly in love with look of this color on the Faye.

11. Beautiful!! Love Motty grey always have! I adore the Faye- have the small I black but always drool over the larger size. Post mod pics I always love to see how people style their bags!!

12. I am eyeing up the smaller one now too - how much can you fit in the smaller one please :smile:

13. It doesn't hold a ton only because it doesn't expand very much as it's designed to be a flatter bag. I can fit a zip coin pouch that I put credit cards and cash in, a card case for lesser used cards, iPhone 6, tissues, lipstick, lip balm, mini box of mints, keys. I can't fit my sunnies unless I take them out of the case. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459355904.639539.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459355914.120966.jpg

14. Oh that is so helpful - thank you so much

So, for the price would you say it was better to get a second medium size one - or does the cross body strap make this one a must buy :tup:

mssmelanie likes this.

15. I guess it depends how much you need to carry. I do love the convenience of a cross body. But I was carrying the small Faye today and it was a bit over stuffed with everything in it plus the chain always gets stuck under the bag corner so it's annoying when I'm trying to open the flap. I don't know if the medium size does that? I've never used the medium size so hopefully it's more functional than the small.

Personally I'm really glad I bought my small Faye pre-loved because I don't think it's worth full price. I love the look but it's just not the easiest to use.

Have you considered the small Hudson? Obviously it's a different look but I love it! It's cross body, holds more than the small Faye, and is so beautifully made. Very easy to use. I bought mine from farfetch because their prices are really good.