My first Chloe from the NM presale...happy and confuse...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
Okay dokie, I am new to this forum..usually at the Chanel side. During last week's NM presale, I wasn't fast enough to grab any Chanel to my liking...but instead I bought my first Chloe. Since I ordered these two Patsy online...and so new to Chloe, I have no idea of the measurment btw the large and the small tote.

Anyway, I received this big box today...here are my first and second Chloes...I actually only want to keep one eventhough I like the look of both on me:Push:. Maybe you Chloe experts can give me some advises as to which to keep.

First, my large Patsy Tote in brown...

CIMG0024-1.jpg

....and here is the small Patsy in white...

CIMG0023.jpg

....and finally here is a pic of both of them togather for comparsion.

CIMG0043.jpg

....oh...I have been bad, I bought one more Chloe Betty in large patent leather during the presale too, but I didn't have a chance to bring it home today. I promise to take a pic of it and share next week.

I actually prefer the brown personally, to me it seems like it will last all year long plus it will fit quite a bit more without looking to huge.

They're both lovely though so you can't go wrong either way!

pquiles, thanks for your compliment. I bought my jean from Off Saks, it is Hudson jean. I love that brand...so comfortable!

Thanks ali w, Pamella72, starbuxxx, mona_danya, gingerfarm!

Do you think that the brown one looks too big for my size? It is so big that it makes it perfect for traveling.:wlae:

LOVE off Saks for jeans!!!

When I first looked at the pics, I actually thought the brown and white are about the same size. I think the brown makes it look smaller than it is. It looks like a good size on you!