My first Chloe from the NM presale...happy and confuse...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
N. Calif
Okay dokie, I am new to this forum..usually at the Chanel side. During last week's NM presale, I wasn't fast enough to grab any Chanel to my liking...but instead I bought my first Chloe. Since I ordered these two Patsy online...and so new to Chloe, I have no idea of the measurment btw the large and the small tote.

Anyway, I received this big box today...here are my first and second Chloes...I actually only want to keep one eventhough I like the look of both on me:Push:. Maybe you Chloe experts can give me some advises as to which to keep.

First, my large Patsy Tote in brown...

....and here is the small Patsy in white...

....and finally here is a pic of both of them togather for comparsion.

....oh...I have been bad, I bought one more Chloe Betty in large patent leather during the presale too, but I didn't have a chance to bring it home today. I promise to take a pic of it and share next week.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I really like both of them! :smile:

But the white made me smile a little bigger :biggrin:

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
That is a really tough choice- they both look fabulous on you! The white is really fun though! Great choices!~ Congratulations!!!

lv_obsessed

MJ addict!
Mar 25, 2006
Australia
I actually prefer the brown personally, to me it seems like it will last all year long plus it will fit quite a bit more without looking to huge.

They're both lovely though so you can't go wrong either way!

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
N. Calif
pquiles, thanks for your compliment. I bought my jean from Off Saks, it is Hudson jean. I love that brand...so comfortable!

Thanks ali w, Pamella72, starbuxxx, mona_danya, gingerfarm!

Do you think that the brown one looks too big for my size? It is so big that it makes it perfect for traveling.:wlae:

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
SF
LOVE off Saks for jeans!!!

When I first looked at the pics, I actually thought the brown and white are about the same size. I think the brown makes it look smaller than it is. It looks like a good size on you!