my first CHLOE and i LOVE her!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

im quite new but I wanted to share my first Chloe bag :heart:.
    Medium faye in biscotti beige. its all leather with suede interior :smile::smile::smile:. so fun!! 1 mod shot included. Thanks for letting me share!!
    30561C3D-2984-49BD-A1C4-E4DC80ED586F.JPG IMG_1486.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1487.JPG IMG_1281.JPG

2. Just gorgeous indeed! This is the very Faye I would get also.....congrats, it looks great on you!

semsem likes this.
  3. What a beautiful bag! You carry her very well! Congrats [emoji4]

semsem likes this.
  4. semsem likes this.
  5. Love the Faye and looks great on you!!

semsem likes this.
  6. Both the interior and exterior are gorgeous!

semsem likes this.
  7. Love your Faye! Congratulations!

semsem likes this.
  8. Gorgeous - congrats!!

semsem likes this.
  9. gorgeous! nice pictures!

semsem likes this.
  10. So pretty!

11. Love the Faye. Congrats!

semsem likes this.
  12. Congrats!

semsem likes this.
  13. Congrats looks awesome. May I ask how it’s holding up so far?

semsem likes this.
  14. Sorry for the delay! its holding up quite well. I dont carry her all the time (esp since its winter now lol) but i used her most of the summer and the only thing is she got a little heavy for my frequent trips into the city but i pushed through cuz she goes with everything, and i just pack less, switch shoulders etc. still loving her. no color transfer but to be fair i try to be careful.

Sterntalerli likes this.
  15. Beautiful bag, that color looks great on you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice