My first charge and send, a reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not happy to see FedEx left the box in a puddle on a day torrential rain was forecast with no plastic bag. Box was soaked! Happily bag fine

This was my Cabazon charge and send buy. Color was a surprise but style was reccommend by a tpf member. So thanks

Attached Files:

2. That's terrible. I didn't think they could leave a parcel like that. Anyone could have taken it. :rant:

3. Next pic the one that revealed my bag was not wet as the packing was dry

Attached Files:

4. A m.com buy requires a signature but the outlet apparently didn't. Next time will ship to work to keep it with me

5. Next

Attached Files:

6. I wonder what it is... Love the feeling when you open the bag and see it for the first time.

7. Glad your bag is fine!

8. I wanna see!

9. Next pic...

Attached Files:

10. Petrol Bryn or slate blue Alexa???

11. Slate blue del rey?

12. Slate blue is correct :woohoo:

Did not have it on my radar after a disaster with Hermes blue jean not matching anything I owned. But this is such a nice grayish blue it will work with almost anything but the Kelly green shirt I have on today

13. You are right!

14. My new slate blue small del Rey with nickle hardware

Small prob the lock is missing and was in the pic the sa sent me before I ordered.

Attached Files:

15. It's beautiful.:biggrin: I love my regular lily. I want this colour. :cry:

Oh no that's not good about the lock. Have you phoned them?What have they said ?