My first Chanel!

ladyjeye

Aug 23, 2013
Am on vacation and went to Rodeo Drive and the boutique was very busy. When I walked in it was so overwhelming that I walked back out after a couple minutes and told my DH that I saw a couple bags I liked but it was too hectic for me to want to ask and see. My hubby grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside and asked politely asked an SA to show me some of the purses I had my eye on. From there, I think we spent close to an hour and half trying to decide between 3 different purses. We narrowed it down to a boy and a classic. They were all wonderful and allowed me to take my time deciding. I didn't even realize the store was closed for the last half hour that I was there deciding! Great service and wonderful experience! So here is my reveal....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403668252.683804.jpg

Am on vacation and went to Rodeo Drive and the boutique was very busy. When I walked in it was so overwhelming that I walked back out after a couple minutes and told my DH that I saw a couple bags I liked but it was too hectic for me to want to ask and see. My hubby grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside and asked politely asked an SA to show me some of the purses I had my eye on. From there, I think we spent close to an hour and half trying to decide between 3 different purses. We narrowed it down to a boy and a classic. They were all wonderful and allowed me to take my time deciding. I didn't even realize the store was closed for the last half hour that I was there deciding! Great service and wonderful experience! So here is my reveal....

View attachment 2664432

Gorgeous patent leather classic flap! Kudos to your DH for taking you back in to look at the bags, and so happy that your SA experience was a good one that they allowed you to take your time and choose which one was for you! Congrats on this stunning iconic classic bag from the most luxurious shopping street in Beverly Hills, and your first Chanel bag! Enjoy the rest of your vacation knowing you have this lovely Chanel bag as a reminder of your trip! :smile: