My first Chanel!!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
There's a small back story to this...

I was at the Chanel boutique on Sunday with some girlfriends. I saw this bag and fell in love. INSTANTLY. i played with it for a bit and then noticed that another customer was wearing the exact bag. I asked her if she loved it (of COURSE she did!), we chatted for a second...then i had to say goodbye.

i couldn't stop thinking about it, but had a bit of an internal conflict about the price. after getting advice from my MJ girls, i decided to clean house and pare down my out-of-control, overflowing closet in order to fund the chanel!

it turns out that the woman i spoke to at the chanel boutique is a member here (i was searching for pics of this bag and she had some!)...small world!

i called the SA last night and ordered the bag - she had it sent to me at work via courier today! excuse the poor quality pics - i was hiding in a classroom and used my iphone. :shame:

i won't draw out my reveal...but here she is! i'm in LOVE!!!!!! the leather is INSANE.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 64
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 65
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 62
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 125
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 480
Woo hoo, congratulations on your first Chanel, sweetie!!! :ghi5: The Ultimate Soft is a wonderful choice, the leather is AMAZING!

Such a small world, indeed! It was meant to be, that's for sure. Enjoy your first Chanel, you deserve it :heart:

that's so cool! the purse that is!

Congrats!

yes the leather really insane. I know!

I was looking at those a few days ago. The leather says "touch me". And then you do.... softer than a baby's butt! :smile: