My First Chanel...yay Me!

lizarotica

Mar 2, 2006
^^^^ hehe ya....I think my next purchase will be the tote, but I can't seem to find one with silver hardware...gold is beautiful too, but a bit more mature for me (I'm 22)...but let me know if you end up getting the bags lol :P

Just be sure to get the bag authenticated. I didn't like that the seller would not take additional pics when asked to (a question was posted in the auction by a possible buyer.) But the bag pictured did look authentic.

Hiya,

I spent months studying 2.55's so I could get an authentic one from e-Bay - I did eventually find The One ;) (will post pic when I get my camera working) and this looks real to me, there are quite a few things I know to look out for but I didn't spot any "issues" with this bag.

The leather looks just like a 2.55 in pink I was casually looking at (alright, drooling and slobbering all over!) in Chanel's dept in Selfridges (I'm in London England) - the texture and quilting is identical to that one and believe me, I looked at it for a LONG time!;)

Well done, hope it's as fab in the flesh (so to speak) and hope you enjoy it!:biggrin:

Cx

^^^^ thank you ladies...you guys are great...I felt a bit nervous after I clicked the "pay" button in paypal...just because you never know...but I feel more reassured now thanks to you guys.....I LOVE PURSE FORUM!! even though my bf makes fun of me almost everyday now because I am little obsessed and he thinks its soooooooo funny