My First Chanel, Vintage! Tell me what you think.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my first Chanel. It's a small evening bag that can be worn with the long chain or cross body. Lambskin, gold hardware. It also has an outside pocket and an inner pocket. It's quilted, but more of a scalloped style. I'm not sure of the name? What do you think? Not sure why the pics are sideways..... Thanks:P

Attached Files:

2. It's gorgeous! Where did you buy it? I haven't seen this style yet. I wonder if it's made in caviar leather? I'm too rough for lambskin, but I love it's buttery feel. :smile: Congrats on your first Chanel. Take some modeling pics.

3. Oops sorry didn't see the word "vintage" in the title. It's in amazing condition. What a wonderful find. :smile:

4. I love it and it's in great condition! Congrats!

5. It's a very cute mini, enjoy it on many exciting events.

6. Very cute! Congrats!

7. I think it's a cute piece for your first. Congrats! Hope to see many more in the future :smile:

8. I absolutely love it! It is a beautiful little bag!!! Where did you find this treasure?

9. congrats on your lovely first Chanel

10. Cute bag! Congrats on your first Chanel!

11. Lovely!:smile:

12. Congrats its gorgeous :rockettes:

13. I love it...
    Congrats.....

14. Its a gorgeous find! Lucky u! Congrats!

15. Thank you! Now I'm having second thoughts. I think maybe I need something bigger like a m/l flap. There is not a store near me but, I'm going to Chicago next month for work. Decisions......