My First Chanel Sunnies (or my Bvlgari's sister?)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally found an AUTHENTIC pair of Chanel sunnies on eBay that I loved and were the color lenses/frames I love. I was so psyched! The price was reasonable, too. I ordered them then I got to looking at the pictures on the listing and a light bulb went off. I had just bought the sister to my Bvlgari sunnies I got in January! Oh dopey me!!! Here's the eBay shot and a stock shot of my Bvlgari's side by side. Honestly, the only differences are the logos on the earpieces and the Bvlgari's are gradiated lenses with a slightly darker tint.

They were just delivered and definitely 110% authentic but I still can't get over buying the same sunnies by a different designer. Doh! :Push:

But what the heck: I'VE GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF CHANEL SUNNIES!!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. awesome! my first pair of Chanel sunglasses are the same kind, but in black with the mother of pearl logo. congratulations!

3. I almost bought that black pair, they are SO COOL, but for whatever reason I always go with brown tint lenses, so ended up with fraternal sister sunnies!

4. both are really cute, but I would go with chanel.

5. for some reason I always think brown glasses look a lot more classy.. maybe that's not the word I'm looking for, but they have a certain feel to them. I might pick up the brown pair next weekend if I can't find a suitable purse! :supacool:

6. They are super similair, but if they both look good I think you're fine. And I know you'll have no problem using them, they're gorgeous.