My first Chanel RTW piece-but is it a keeper?

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I love Chanel bags, but I have never shelled out the $$$ for a garment. This little top is just the smallest little bit of chiffon fabric, but it kind of called to me. What do you girls think? A cute piece, or not that special??

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Its's a really cute piece and I think you could use it a lot,even under jackets or sweaters all year long.:love:

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
sorry, its not really me, I would tuck it in all the time.
I think a chiffon blouse would be sexier and alot more versatile. I would definately get a long sleeve blouse in that print if I saw it.

Last edited:

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Florida
I really am not liking that bottom at all either. I think it makes it look kinda cheap...and I know it was anything but;)

busyblonde

Dec 7, 2006
San Diego
I agree with chanelbaby that a chiffon blouse (so this season) would be a more practical way to spend the big bucks. This seems to be more of a novelty piece. Good luck with your decision.

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
It's cute! I don't mind the bottom of it, myself. If you like it, then why not keep it? It's certainly wearable enough. If you have doubts, then that's a different story!

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I own the halter top version & I absolutely love it. Mine does not have the cool cut bottom though. Some say it's trendy, but I know from the first moment I saw the collection that I HAD to have something from it! It's a very memorable piece from the S/S 08 collection for sure. My shirt was $1695 Pre-tax. I've only worn it a few times this summer, but it looks HOT with skinny white pants!!!