My first Chanel reveal!

SA said that they carry far more delicate items and doesn't consider this very delicate. I plan to wear it often. According to the SA, it won't get color transfer because it's a dark colored bag. But like any other bag, regardless of color and type, with many use it will be prone to fade. Which I'm ok with. I paid a lot for this bag and I plan to use it.

SA said that they carry far more delicate items and doesn't consider this very delicate. I plan to wear it often. According to the SA, it won't get color transfer because it's a dark colored bag. But like any other bag, regardless of color and type, with many use it will be prone to fade. Which I'm ok with. I paid a lot for this bag and I plan to use it.
Congratulations, but there was a member in London who bought this very bag who was told almost the exact opposite about these lambskin bags. I personally think it's gorgeous.

Reactions: ms_emkay24
Congratulations, but there was a member in London who bought this very bag who was told almost the exact opposite about these lambskin bags. I personally think it's gorgeous.

Thank you! Yes, I do hear different information about the different leathers. Some say lambskin is very delicate, others say that their lambskin held up really well after many wears. Personally I prefer the look of lambskin over caviar

I was on the waitlist for a mini Flap shw or so black. When I called Texas (I live in Hawaii) SA said she had one iridescent mini Flap. She was more than happy to send me pictures of the bag and made the purchase over the phone. Complimentary 2-day shipping to Hawaii and I received the package today!

Here she is.....

View attachment 3644191
Wow, what a stunning beauty!! The lambskin is gorgeous & shows the pretty color so well....LOVE it! Huge COngrats to you!:heart::loveeyes::yahoo::girlsigh::tup: