My First Chanel - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a bag crazy person and a Chanel bag had always been a milestone in my to own list . I ended up buying my first one yesterday and wanted to share it here :smile:

Attached Files:

2. So gorg! X

3. Thanks :smile: . I need to call out to my SA here . She held this bag for me and when I went in and had my doubts , she patiently helpeḍ me make out my pro/ con list and zero in on this goatskin beauty :smile: . Her name is Leigh and she woeks at the Chicago Boutique

4. What a beauty!

Boondi likes this.
  5. Gorgeous bag congrats!!

Boondi likes this.
  6. Congratulations dear! Waiting for my very first Chanel to arrive (vintage) so I can share and "officially" join the club

Boondi likes this.
  7. Lovely, congratulations. She will last forever. :smile:

Boondi likes this.
  8. What a gorgeous bag!!!!

Boondi likes this.
  9. Big Congrats on your first Chanel reveal and what a unique beauty you chose!!! Enjoy :smile:

Boondi likes this.
  10. All Chanel bags are beauties in their own right :biggrin:

11. Thank you !!!!

12. Ooooh waiting for that reveal now

13. Ooh waiting for that reveal now

14. She is gorgeous. Congrats on your very first Chanel and welcome to TPF :smile:

Boondi likes this.
  15. Congrats!! It is very beautiful! :heart:

Boondi likes this.