My first Chanel reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Had a great start to my weekend, by purchasing my first chanel handbag - YAY!!! The service wasn't the best and the SA was far from knowledgable, and was very disinterested - I thought the service was terrible in comparison to LV and Prada who make the whole experience a fun one.... Like I had to beg for a camelia LOL - But never mind, I was lucky they had what I wanted in stock :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393053037.114014.jpg

2. Here!!

3. I'm doing this reveal from my motel room ....
    Here we go ... GST in beige clair with GHW

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393053258.956183.jpg

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats on your first Chanel; it is gorgeous! I'm sorry the service was less than stellar. Welcome to the Chanel side, and hopefully your next purchase is much smoother and nicer.

6. So sorry you had bad experience but congratulations about the bag!!

P.S. My LV experience wasn't always positive either so I stopped going but I am with you that Prada always offers good services

7. How exciting, congrats your first Chanel! She is lovely, enjoy :smile:

8. Gorgeous bag, had a bad experience also at the boutique maybe because they sense that I Will not buy yet cause I'm taking my time deciding for the right bag..... since it's expensive ....

9. Congrats on your beautiful beige clair GST :heart::heart::heart:!!! I'm sorry that the service at Chanel wasn't the best, hopefully the next time it will be better!!!

10. Thanks for all the nice comments - everytime I've been to this particular store the SA's haven't been very nice, but I guess at the end of the day it's not about the people that work there, but the beautiful items you are bringing home.

Here are a couple of spy shots - enjoy, and thanks for letting me share my first chanel bag

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393069936.487012.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393069965.814721.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393070004.347369.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393070043.578782.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393070081.191583.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393070116.589180.jpg

11. great spy shots :nuts::tup::sneaky:

12. Love your beautiful GST :heart:, your Prada and your spy photos :yahoo::yahoo:

13. Gorgeous gst congrats! :smile:

14. Congrats on a great bag and beautiful color!

15. love you're gst congrats but I have to say I'm in love with you're prada omg what a beautiful color