My first Chanel purchased at SAKS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally i joined this Chanel family with my first Chanel goodies...also got 1k gift card from SAKS....Sweet Deal :heart:
    Millions of thanks for Hellokiwi, my SA from BH store turned me down, she introduce her SA from PA.....very sweet girl...

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous! I love the black chain on the white reissue! Many congrats!

3. I love your white reissue and your patent wallet! I have the bordeaux wallet from the same line from last year, and I love it!

4. I love the wallet

5. The black hw against the white bag really stands out. Its beautiful! Congrats!:yahoo:

6. Congrats !! Its lowwweely!

7. Congrats on your gorgeous purchases!
    :heart: the reissue, enjoy them!

8. love the tiffany blue wallet! your reissue looks fab on you! congrats!

9. Gorgeous loot! Congrats!

10. Great first choices. Your reissue & wallet are very pretty!!!:heart: Congrats!!!:yahoo: Looks great on you too.;)

11. My favorite reissue and the color on the wallet is gorgeous! Enjoy your purchases!

12. Beautiful and spring /summer ready purchase ,congrats

13. What lovely purchases!! Wear them well!

14. nice loot - congrats

15. Beautiful bag and wallet. Love the black hardware against the white, really "pops."