My First Chanel! Is this color not gd at all?

ching17687

Apr 15, 2008
This is my first chanel, its a blue lambskin jumbo. Is it a good color though? does it worth to be my first chanel? seems like not much people have this color or talk abt this color:weird: looking through the threads, red seems a really popular color, also black is a classic but i dont really like becuz its too common>_<
did i make a bad decision? please tell me the fact! thankssss everyone:P

Attachments

glistenpearls

Ex-Sydneysider
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Austin, Texas
OMG...it's gorgeous! I wanted to get blue at first, but blue from current season is navy, and I prefer your blue, so I ended up getting the red. Keep it please!!

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
UK
You've made a great choice! I've got this blue in the M/L size and I just love it. It's so unusual but looks great with most outfits. Looks great on you, too!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I think that many people are fans of blues just as many prefer reds. I like certain shades of blue and/or reds but never quite enough to forsake the neutrals but that's just how I like my CHANELS.

I think the only thing that's important is if YOU like the colour.

ching17687

Apr 15, 2008
You've made a great choice! I've got this blue in the M/L size and I just love it. It's so unusual but looks great with most outfits. Looks great on you, too!
yea i was first afraid that this color is too unique and hard to match with but surprisingly it matches most of the outfits : )

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
It's marvelous! A total keeper! I wouldn't second-guess it! Excellent first pick!!!! :yahoo:

kuromi-chan

Aug 9, 2008
the blue is beautiful! what's important is that YOU are happy with your 1st Chanel! it doesn't matter what color. i think it's gorgeous, and looks great on you! :yes: