My FIRST Chanel Handbag!!

:s :s
Hi, I'm going to remove this thread if you don't answer my question please.

Sorry, in the process of moving, finally I can reply. No, I got those from an EBay seller's pic (the only pic i found of that purse) as I was so anxious to see other's replies.. (I'm impulsive). I'm going to take pics of MY Own soon and will post them.. (I purchased at NM in BH, not Ebay).

I actually am still getting used to it, I ideally (sp?) want the grand shopping tote, which actually costs a tad bit less, but I've already used my handbag (pulled the tag out the first day of purchase! Hehehe). It's nice and squishy like butter, so I'm keeping. I actually went to NM in San Diego today and took a look at the Grand Shopping Tote in black.. The only bummer is that it doesn't have a zipper to zip the whole thing, and me being careless, I always feel like I'll be dropping stuff out or letting it out too open.

Anywhooooo, I have a question, which I just noticed!!! I know that mine is authentic (after reading the bloomies story about fakes being returned to them).... However, in the Ebay pic... in inner lining has the 'chanel' logo in it. Mine is just plain black. I was surprised. I know that when I went to Saks in Palm Desert last week, they had the exact same bag as mine and the inner lining is just plain black as well... Not with the 'chanel' logos inside... here is a link. Sure sounds convincing.. And even know I 'KNOW' that mine is authentic.. It still bothers me!! Here's the ebay link eBay: Auth CHANEL BLACK VINTAGE DISTRESSED QUILTED TOTE BAG (item 130030024956

My own photos :biggrin: Here she is...

Attachments

• Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Chanel Side.jpg
    Chanel Side.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Chanel logo.jpg
    Chanel logo.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Blank lining.jpg