My FIRST Chanel Handbag!!

sandylainey

Chanel, Anyone?
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
I have been THINKING for the past six months about whether or not go get a Chanel. It IS a bit over my budget, and I just bought an LV handbag and wallet, which set me back. BUT, after searching OVER AND OVER online, and even looking through ebay, I've decided to finally purchase one when I was at the Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills... I'm so happy about it! It's not the trademark Chanel 'look' but it's so comfy and easy to wear both casual and somewhat dressy. I dress casually most of the time, anyway.. I am so proud of my Chanel!! Now I want more.. URGH!

Here is it.. The Square Vintage!

Attachments

• my chanel.jpg
    my chanel.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 259
Congratulations! That is such a beautiful bag! Doesn't it just feel like a warm, cozy blanket.....all soft and comfortable! I just love it! Those just flew out of the stores here in New York! You are so lucky to get one! Welcome to a very dangerous addiction, Chanel! They have bags that you will love for years to come and are worth every penny, IMHO!

I am not sure if your SA told you.....but save your receipt and you can bring the bag back to Chanel for a free cleaning within the first year.