My first Chanel ever :)

Enjoy your first chanel bag! I hope it is the first of many for you!:biggrin: Btw... you are especially lucky to receive a bit of a discount on it too because Chanel has changed many of their policies in recent months and department stores are not really supposed to offer this discount on chanel any longer. Even more reason to love your bag... I love a bit of a deal when I can find one!:smile: Best wishes!

Thanks. I was also shocked that they offered me the discount for opening the Bloomies card. I HATE having too many credit cards, but this I couldn't turn down!

Enjoy your first chanel bag! I hope it is the first of many for you!:biggrin: Btw... you are especially lucky to receive a bit of a discount on it too because Chanel has changed many of their policies in recent months and department stores are not really supposed to offer this discount on chanel any longer. Even more reason to love your bag... I love a bit of a deal when I can find one!:smile: Best wishes!

I was able to get 10% off my 2.55 reissue with Saks this month. Total discount of $490....

Ahh i'm having so much trouble posting the photos. I got her last weekend. These pics aren't great but figured i'd (try to) share anyway!

Attachments

• c4.JPG
    c4.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 542
  • c3.JPG
    c3.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 548
  • c2.JPG
    c2.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 547
  • c1.JPG
    c1.JPG