my First Chanel! but help...

voice

Mar 9, 2013
Hi tpf!

I got the distressed Black Reissue 226 RHW. It's my first Chanel and I got it from Joseph at BG in NY and got it FedEx with no tax. It's my most expensive bag purchased $5500. brand new, still with blue stickers and the authenticity card reads in 21 series. It's the bag I wanted, but I don't know if I should take it everywhere. I want to take this bag everywhere but I feel like it's not appropriate to bring it to like, for example, grocery store, library, etc... along with a 2 year old... I need help.

Any advise appreciated.

Also, the bag came flat. Any advise how to make it more puffy or boxy? Thanks

Last edited:
I would take it everywhere!!! I'm a big fan of bags or items in general being enjoyed. The only time I leave nice bags at home is if the weather is awful. It can be quite rainy and windy here. Enjoy

Thanks! I wish it wasn't so hard for me to take it out as I really love the design and history behind this reissue 2.55. I need to take off the tag first... I'm sure once the tags off I can carry it easily.

Just enjoy it :smile: my jumbo classic flap is my HG of all time and I wear it with everything and go anywhere with it - with the exception of rainy days when I know it'd get SOAKED.

You paid a hefty price and you should get to enjoy it! Make it worth the money :P you deserve it!

Also - what do you mean it's flat? Was it not stuffed with tissue paper?