My First Chanel Bags & My First Reveal! Pieces From 12C!!

Gorgeous yellow... Love love love!!!
Everyone gets the classic and safe black but I think a flap in vibrant colours is so unique and absolutely to die for. Congrats!

Olivia8786, well done on choosing handbags that make you swoon! They are just SO happy and I get the feeling a direct reflection of you! Very beautiful and very personal! I love it when I feel like I can see the individual a little in the handbag, if that makes sense.

Enjoy, enjoy! :sunshine:

Ooooh you make me want to have one of those bags as well, the yellow looks so good. This REALLY doesn't help me with my ban till next year. :roflmfao: But congrats, I'd love to see some mod pics!!

Nolieo i think it does come in maxi but only a few store ordered it....i bought the WOC from Saks in NYC and the jumbo at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver. The sales girl at Saks said she has 2 yellow wocs and a yellow square bags that's about the size of the old mini and looks like a flap on the front & has a zippered pouch on the back...

Gorgeous yellow... Love love love!!!
Everyone gets the classic and safe black but I think a flap in vibrant colours is so unique and absolutely to die for. Congrats!

yes i love the classic black flaps and i've been admiring them for a long time but i never had that final impulse to get one....until i saw picture of this yellow one here on the PF....i just knew i had to have it & i immediately picked up the phone & called a bunch of boutiques. this is why even though the distressed caramel colored jumbo arrived earlier i still consider this yellow jumbo my first chanel bag.:biggrin: