My First Chanel Bags & My First Reveal! Pieces From 12C!!

LouisLVer

O.G.
Jul 14, 2010
Yellow is my favorite color. And I can tell that you love yellow handbags. Love the collective shot.

luxeluv

Nov 18, 2011
Gorgeous yellow... Love love love!!!
Everyone gets the classic and safe black but I think a flap in vibrant colours is so unique and absolutely to die for. Congrats!

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
Olivia8786, well done on choosing handbags that make you swoon! They are just SO happy and I get the feeling a direct reflection of you! Very beautiful and very personal! I love it when I feel like I can see the individual a little in the handbag, if that makes sense.

Enjoy, enjoy! :sunshine:

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
Ooooh you make me want to have one of those bags as well, the yellow looks so good. This REALLY doesn't help me with my ban till next year. :roflmfao: But congrats, I'd love to see some mod pics!!

Nolieo

Nov 27, 2011
Oh my dear chanel!!!!!!!!! Where did you find that color!!!!!! Do they have it in maxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautifulllll!!!!

Olivia8786

Oct 7, 2011
NYC
Nolieo i think it does come in maxi but only a few store ordered it....i bought the WOC from Saks in NYC and the jumbo at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver. The sales girl at Saks said she has 2 yellow wocs and a yellow square bags that's about the size of the old mini and looks like a flap on the front & has a zippered pouch on the back...

Olivia8786

Oct 7, 2011
NYC
Ladyincobalt, TeddyLV, Kisenian, bluekit, pamelala06, & pink popsicles Thank you soooo much! you girls are soooo nice!! :hugs:

Olivia8786

Oct 7, 2011
NYC
Gorgeous yellow... Love love love!!!
Everyone gets the classic and safe black but I think a flap in vibrant colours is so unique and absolutely to die for. Congrats!
yes i love the classic black flaps and i've been admiring them for a long time but i never had that final impulse to get one....until i saw picture of this yellow one here on the PF....i just knew i had to have it & i immediately picked up the phone & called a bunch of boutiques. this is why even though the distressed caramel colored jumbo arrived earlier i still consider this yellow jumbo my first chanel bag.:biggrin: