My first Chanel bag!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Finally... after rude and unhelpful SA's two weeks ago, my crazy mother-in-law coming into town and telling me that since I'm a working mother (professional, even), I'm an inadequate mother with a child that "does not look healthy" :cursing: I promptly escaped the Cleveland burbs one day after her arrival for a Columbus conference and stopped by the Chanel boutique.

I left there... with the black large classic flap bag with two straps of silver hardware!!!!

I don't have a camera here in my hotel room and I am stranded here for 10 days. I can take it on my cell phone but I don't know how to "send it" to the computer.

But it is gorgeous. I just hang it by the hotel tv and just stare at it.

I will post pics ASAP!

2. Congrats on your new bag. Take pictures when you can!!!!

P.S. If your phone is like mine, you should have a send option if you pull up the picture. Just send it to your email account and download from there.

3. i can just visualize

4. wow i am really craving for a jumbo now!

5. oh congratulations!! cant wait to see pictures!

6. Beautiful choice! Congrats!!!

7. Congrats! A little retail therapy is just what we need sometimes, yes!?

8. Congrats! Shopping always makes you feel better! :yes:

9. Okay, I just don't know how to send it on my Motorola Razr/VWireless phone. I took the pics, tried to send it but I could only send it to phone numbers. Argh... I'll probably just have to wait. It is such a beautiful bag!!!

:yahoo: :smile: :yahoo: :smile: :yahoo:

Thanks to everyone for your support. I'm really not an angry or bitter person, just a tired, working new mommy who really is tired of other people's poopoo (other than my son's).

I didn't even know what a Chanel bag was until PF a couple of months ago. Had I known earlier this year, I could have scored at 3- 4 new bags for myself instead of giving the $$$ to my mother-in-law. Hahahaha.

Maybe I'll be blessed for that, but THIS CHANEL BABY IS MINE

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

10. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just bought the same but with gold h/w last week and I am in LOVE with it! Enjoy!!!!!!!!

11. Congrats on the new Chanel!!
    I know thaty ou are going to love ittt

12. congrats, love to see the pics

13. congrats!!! shopping for bags esp. CHANEL always makes a girl feel 100% better! can't wait to see pics!!!

14. Congrats! You deserve it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice