My first Chanel bag unboxing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received my first Chanel HG bag and I'm over the moon ... Anyone up for my reveal ?

2. I'm always up for a reveal! Especially a hg!! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

3. Yes!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458526363.543104.jpg here is first preview

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458526394.644828.jpg a little teaser... Any guess?

6. Oooh!! Iridescent purple boy??

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458529753.075100.jpg introducing my lover my chanel first boy.... I can't take my eyes this beauty ... I'm so in love.thanks for letting me share.

8. Congratulations!!! A beautiful boy it is! Is it a shade of navy blue or purple? Either way, it's lovely!!!

9. Thanks everydazzler. I guess it looks purple in the picture but it's actually dark navy.

10. Is it smth new? I haven't seen this bag yet! Really beautiful

11. Lovely boy!! Congrats!!!

12. It's beautiful! The lighting does make it look purple. Navy is a gorgeous color and the trim gives it dimension, congrats!

13. thanks .. I think navy is a versatile color that will go well with many outfits. This is the biggest investment I ever spent on a handbag. I'm off to ban island right now lol.

I don't think this is smth new. It's from last season.
    Thanks a lot :smile: I still can't believe I have this boy now.

14. How did you know it was a boy ?

15. Congratulation to your first Boy!!! It's pretty, and i have not seen this style and color before!!!