My first Chanel bag...the mini...REISSUE!!

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
I am completely over the moon with my new mini 224 reissue! Black distressed with GHW, purchased from Bloomingdale's SCP. I know it is small, but I just love the details of this bag and once I knew about it, I could not get it out of my mind!

I've included a pic of her with my CC coin pouch for scale. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960772.837864.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400960802.998264.jpg

Thank you everyone :smile:

It's so adorable. This may have to go on my wish list!! How long is the strap drop? Would the leather be high maintance? TIA

The strap drop with them doubled is about 8.5-9 inches. Single strapped it is 21 inches. From what I've read from others with the reissue, distressed calf is pretty durable. I'm hoping it is because I am not one to baby my bags. Of course I'm not tossing them around either but I like to be able to use it without worrying. And it being so small makes it easy and manageable which I love. I plan on using it for my phone, keys, coin pouch (as wallet), and my lipgloss.

Reactions: SCI
I am completely over the moon with my new mini 224 reissue! Black distressed with GHW, purchased from Bloomingdale's SCP. I know it is small, but I just love the details of this bag and once I knew about it, I could not get it out of my mind!

I've included a pic of her with my CC coin pouch for scale. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 2628971View attachment 2628973
Congrats:smile:

It's so pretty, congrats! Do you mind telling me how much the bag cost, and what you can fit in the bag?

Thank you!

I purchased it earlier this week and it was $4200 but the SA mentioned that it was due to increase any day now. I had called around last week to different Saks stores and was told the mini reissues increased to $4700.

I plan on using it for my iPhone, coin pouch, keys, and lipgloss. I will try to see what exactly fits in there tonight (since I'm heading out now) and let you know :smile: Although it is very small, about 8x5x3 or so, it has the double flap, inside front and outer back pocket, so it is somewhat compartmentalized.

Thank you!

I purchased it earlier this week and it was $4200 but the SA mentioned that it was due to increase any day now. I had called around last week to different Saks stores and was told the mini reissues increased to $4700.

I plan on using it for my iPhone, coin pouch, keys, and lipgloss. I will try to see what exactly fits in there tonight (since I'm heading out now) and let you know :smile: Although it is very small, about 8x5x3 or so, it has the double flap, inside front and outer back pocket, so it is somewhat compartmentalized.

Thank you for the very helpful details! Wow, that's a steep increase, glad you managed to score this bag before the price increase! Have fun wearing your bag tonight, I'm sure it will look lovely on you. :smile: