My first Chanel bag. Quick reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am new to Chanel. A few weeks ago, I made my first visit to Chanel on Madison Ave and purchased my first Chanel piece. I bought a black caviar leather quilted wallet and sunnies. I posted those pics a few weeks ago. I was now hooked on Chanel and decided I wanted to pursue a tote next. Unfortunately, the GSM was not available anymore and then I was in Saks and fell in love with a tote from the cruise 2016 line. The SA at Saks in Greenwich was so helpful and showed me the tote in different colors and hardware. I fell in love and now wish to share it with you all. It is so beautiful and not stuff at all.
    1462128001623.jpg 1462128014047.jpg 1462128024337.jpg 1462128067498.jpg 1462128082858.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using PurseForum mobile app

2. congratulations! gorgeous tote!

3. A pic of the bag in use [​IMG]

4. Wow that is stunning, congratulations! [emoji173]️

5. Great bag, useful and beautiful!!! I really love my GST, very similar to your new bag. It holds all the things you need and so easy to access your things. Great choice!

6. Thanks everyone! I love how light it is and isn't stiff at all. I'm so excited to have this bag and I just love the CC turn lock closure. Definitely addicted to Chanel now ☺️☺️

7. Very nice tote! Congrats on your first Chanel bag!

8. Congrats on your beautiful tote. :heart:

9. Stunning tote! Congrats!

10. Love your new tote, congrats!

11. Thanks all!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

12. Looks great - congrats !!

13. Beautiful and stunning in this leather. simple elegance that embodies Chanel. congratulations you made a great choice!

14. Lovely tote
    What other colours it comes in?
    Can u pls show the interior? Thanks loads

15. congratulation on your new tote. Love it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice