My first Chanel bag!!--black valentine flap

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!!! I'm very happy! :biggrin: He's taking me to Paris next week to celebrate Valentine's Day, too! Does anyone know if Paris has other colors that the US will not receive? (I'm actually also interested in the navy patent but have yet to see it..)
I had short chat whit my SA from Cannes and Paris if you need to contact them PM me and I'll be glad to give you their contacts!
And info from Paris and Cannes 2day are: Paris has nothing I wanted in stock no maxis in blue, no Valentine flaps,they should get delivery these days! Cannes used to have one blue valentine flap in M/L but I have it :yahoo: but not patent,only dark blue, it's not really dark blue! Black in lamb they have in Cannes but you don't need it! I think that they are preparing for V day tourist invasion :biggrin: and I think that there will be loads of V bags and all other models... U know Paris + V Day lots of money for Chanel! Wish you very Chanelic V day in Paris! P.S there are at least 4 Chanel stores in Paris!!!

Kind of makes you wonder if someone here on TPF was the first name on the wait list that they were about to call... Lucky you! I consider that being in the right place at the right time:smile:
Anyway, congrats on your flap and happy valentine's day to you!