My first Chanel bag!!--black valentine flap

letsgo

O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
!!!!! So the guy I'm dating and I were on our way back from the doctor's office and decided to stop by the Rodeo Chanel store to see if they had the valentine flap in, as we havent received any calls. To my luck, they had JUST received one patent red flap (which was sold already) and one black one! They didn't even have a chance to call the first person on the waitlist!!!! :yahoo:I'm beyond ecstatic...Here it is, a gift from my SO.. my first Chanel!!!!!!! (sorry for the bad quality, it's a webcam picture.. I'm in a rush to go to class LOL)

photo206z.jpg

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!!! I'm very happy! :biggrin: He's taking me to Paris next week to celebrate Valentine's Day, too! Does anyone know if Paris has other colors that the US will not receive? (I'm actually also interested in the navy patent but have yet to see it..)

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!!! I'm very happy! :biggrin: He's taking me to Paris next week to celebrate Valentine's Day, too! Does anyone know if Paris has other colors that the US will not receive? (I'm actually also interested in the navy patent but have yet to see it..)

Lucky!! You must have a rich bf. Are you guys students too? Me and my bf are too, but he's too broke to afford Chanel. We're in our early 20s. Anyways I love the flap!