My first Chanel! And my last most likely :)

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
I fell in love and got In and Out flap :wlae: I quite like the soft leather and think it looks classic but not too classic (upturned corners instead of downturned like on the classic bags). So it looks more happy :rolleyes:

All in all, I like it:smile: But it won't be turning into an addiction, that's for sure. I am a bit disappointed in the lining, I think my Jimmy Choo has a lot more luxurious lining and stitching/detailing for half the price of this baby. But all in all, it's a good bag for my collection. Sorry for bad pics, I will try to take better ones after my camera charges. It died after only 2 pics.

Attachments

• flap.JPG
    flap.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 194
  • flap2.JPG
    flap2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 95
All in all, I like it:smile: But it won't be turning into an addiction, that's for sure. I am a bit disappointed in the lining, I think my Jimmy Choo has a lot more luxurious lining and stitching/detailing for half the price of this baby.
It's a lovely bag! Great pick!

I appreciate your opinion about the lining/stitching because I rarely look at other brands and wouldn't know about the difference in quality.

I was feeling Chanel was severely lacking, so I haven't bought anything in the past 6 months, but it's interesting to hear another opinion, an opinion from someone who buys others brands! :yes:

I fell in love and got In and Out flap :wlae: I quite like the soft leather and think it looks classic but not too classic (upturned corners instead of downturned like on the classic bags). So it looks more happy :rolleyes:

All in all, I like it:smile: But it won't be turning into an addiction, that's for sure. I am a bit disappointed in the lining, I think my Jimmy Choo has a lot more luxurious lining and stitching/detailing for half the price of this baby. But all in all, it's a good bag for my collection. Sorry for bad pics, I will try to take better ones after my camera charges. It died after only 2 pics.

Congrats on your In and Out flap ... I managed to see the bordeaux and purple IRL at NM and they are stunning! It's true though that the workmanship on some of the Chanel bags are a little disappointing considering the hefty price tag. It's good to diversify your collection, it helps to compare the workmanship between the designers. It makes you have greater appreciation for the designers who put in the extra details.:yes:

Congrats! Such a pretty bag. I would tend to agree with you on the lining. In addition, I must say that when I first turned to Chanel, I was a bit disappointed with the dust bag (the black ones, the white ones for vintage are nicer I think).

I know, I know, it's only a dust bag, but compared to the sleeper bags of LV or Marc Jacobs or Chloe, the Chanel dust bag just doesn't seem to be as soft or plush.

But hey, enjoy your Chanel, and maybe you can be enticed again if you find another style that you like.