My first Chanel and first visit to Chanel Madison Ave

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,
    I have been coveting Chanel for years and finally bought a Chanel wallet in chevron leather in blue. After 2 weeks of staring at it in the box, I decided to return it to Neiman as I wasn't loving it.
    I decided to go to Chanel on Madison ave. My SA, Steven, was awesome. Super nice and friendly and never rushed me. He answered all my questions and let me look at lots of wallets. I will definitely go see him again and highly recommend him.
    So, I decide on the black caviar leather quilted flap wallet with gold hardware as I wanted classic Chanel ( and I have loved this wallet for years). Then fell in love with these sunnies! They are so pretty and I love the gold chains on the sides. I am so excited as my first Chanel shopping experience was amazing. Steven wrapped each item with ribbons and flowers and gave me 2 shopping bags as he knew how excited I was to buy my first Chanel.
    I am hooked now and am now coveting the quilted tote but was told the PST is only available in Paris now. So will search out another tote.
    Anyway, wanted to share my purchases as am still so excited!!

Attached Files:

2. I forgot a pic of me wearing the sunnies :smile:
    chanelsunnies.jpg

3. Congrats! The wallet is timeless and absolutely gorgeous! Maybe one of the prettiest Chanel wallets I've seen! And the sunnies look awesome on you. :heart: I'm so glad you had a great experience!

4. Congrats! Beautiful haul at Chanel

5. Love all your new goodies! Congrats!

6. Congrats on your first (and likely not last) Chanel pieces!! You've practiced the most quintessential rule -- only buy what you love. Enjoy in good health!

7. I have this wallet and I absolutely love it! Gorgeous sunnies too! :smile:

8. Thanks everyone! ! I'm so happy to be part of the Chanel family. I truly love this wallet and sunnies. Now s a vino for a c a via leather quilted tote. Hoping Chanel comes out with a new tote as I wanted to PST but not available.

9. So glad you had a nice shopping experience at Chanel and met a kind & patient SA!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

10. Lovely choices...congrats.....and what have you there in the orange bag.....a clic h perhaps? :heart::biggrin:

11. It's so nice when you have an s/a like this. I have the same wallet and it's my favorite !! You look wonderful with your sunnies. :sunshine:

12. Dextersmom, no I wish. I actually bought the grooming brush in f r not of the bag for my horse. I did fall in love with all of the equestrian jewelry at Hermes

13. Thanks! My SA was so nice. He definitely makes me want to go back. Saving for a tote now. And thanks for the compliment. I love my sunnies :smile:

14. Thanks! My Chanel addiction has begun :smile:

15. Looks great!!! Congrats!!