My First Celine!

congrats! i recently got a micro in lune. the color is sooo easy to match, and a very modern shade IMO.

you look great with your mini!

We're twins now. I haven't take this bag out yet because I am so worried of
color transfer. That posted you saw I modelling is just purchased from the store
and I took out to show everyone. Is this your 1st Celine and in this neutral color
too? All my bags is black accept this one.. so is kinda big step for me to get this
Lune color.:graucho: I really love this color.
I saw most of the TPF bought red, black, blue, etc which no need to afraid of
color transfer.

We're twins now. I haven't take this bag out yet because I am so worried of
color transfer. That posted you saw I modelling is just purchased from the store
and I took out to show everyone. Is this your 1st Celine and in this neutral color
too? All my bags is black accept this one.. so is kinda big step for me to get this
Lune color.:graucho: I really love this color.
I saw most of the TPF bought red, black, blue, etc which no need to afraid of
color transfer.

this is not my first celine - i had a black stamped-croc phantom that was sooo lovely but just too heavy and big (the base was really square and stuck out) for me, so i sold it. i still have a python box and a blue trio. i'm finding that i'm leaning towards smaller bags these days, just because they are lighter and easier to carry!

i love the micro since it is big enough for all my stuff but not cumbersome to carry. it is one my few "neutral" color bags since most of my other bags are a bright color (green, red, blue, yellow).

don't worry about color transfer - the pebbled/drummed leather actually is pretty sturdy. i have a couple of really small marks after using for a few months but that is to be expected. i really like to use my bags and not overly worry about the bag "wearing" me, know what i mean? of course i take good care of them and not put them on the floor, etc. bags are meant to be worn! take yours out & enjoy it!!! :cool:

Yeah, I am totally agreed! On that day of my purchased, I saw a few phantoms in small and
large size but I just don't like the open top without zipper and wide opening. I feel so insecure that my things
will come off from my bag when I put on my lap, people can see what is in my bag.
I tried micro but it a bit small for me because I'm a big bags person.

My wishlist is to have a trapeze or box.:graucho:

Hi guys, yesterday I posted that I will wait for my refund from paypal then
buy Celine bag. I went to Barneys, Neiman Marcus and Saks fifth Ave in
3 weeks in a row to check out any new stocks from them but today I went
Barneys 1st and I saw mini luggage in navy blue, bright orange, vermillion red
colors, I try it on but not looks good on me and some tri color also not caught
in my eyes, so I saw camel color but it on reserve. So I went to Saks, there have
almost same colors from Barneys so I went to last stop at Neiman Marcus and
suddenly I saw a women was aiming this bag in this color and yellow small
Phantom luggage but she wanted yellow color in mini luggage which the store
don't have it. So lucky me waited until she left and I took the bag and try it on,
My hubby and I love it so much. There were 2 bags left, one on display and one
on the back. The salesman told me that this color is Lune(in French).
Actually this color looks like greyish white.
Sorry for my long message. Here is my reveal! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Lucky! I'm hoping to get my first one too :smile: How much did it cost? I know the prices are ranging from what material they use