My first Celine review!

Mrs.C

Nov 3, 2012
Hi guys, this will be a quick review as it is getting late where I am.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this bag on tpf here and couldn't get it out of my mind ever since! I then have been searching high and low for a perfect one for a while until I got it today! I am so excited for my new babe that I just have to come here and share my happiness. :smile:. Without further ado, I present you my newest member to my Celine family.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406928828.843240.jpg

I have been eyeing on a Box for a long time but never found my colour. I loved the red but it looked too edgy on me. I also loved caramel but it looked too mature on me. When I saw this colour on tpf I just knew this is the one! It took me a while to find a perfect one without scratch though. It also involved a lot of call from both myself and DH to every store. Now
that I have got the perfect one I couldn't be happier. :smile:

Hi guys, this will be a quick review as it is getting late where I am.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this bag on tpf here and couldn't get it out of my mind ever since! I then have been searching high and low for a perfect one for a while until I got it today! I am so excited for my new babe that I just have to come here and share my happiness. :smile:. Without further ado, I present you my newest member to my Celine family.

View attachment 2705072
Oh congrats. I'm so jealous. To me this pink box is the queen of this season.