My first Celine Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies depending where you are. It's been a while since I was on this forum. I've been trying to stay away from looking at all your beautiful bags which has done my bank balance a world of good! Anyway
    I 've been lusting after a Celine mini luggage for a while but over the past month it's grown from a mild itch to full blown craving. This must have something to do with the fact that everywhere I turn someone has one and usually this would put me off but not in this case. It's such a beauty! So I started by calling Harrods, Matches, Selfridges (I'm in London) and you guessed right SOLD OUT. Browns had one in tricolor but I hated the colour combination...it just wasn't right for me..royal blue with brown and cream (a disaster waiting to happen with kids in tow). So I put all thoughts of my beloved bag to the back of my mind. Yesterday on my way back from the V&A museum (they have a fabulous exhibition on ball gowns from Alexander McQueen to Zandra Rhodes -for pics see Barbie and The Geek on Facebook) I stopped off in Harrods. My sister has been lusting after a YSL belt that we just had to check out. I passed by Celine and no mini totes on display as the SA had advised over the phone. I decided to ask anyway and there was 1 available! I had visions of it being the colour combo I did not want...in fact I wanted the solid colour. When she revealed my tricolor bag it was love at first sight (sorry its so cliche). A couple behind me were clearly eyeing up my bag and hanging around in case I put it down and another passer by stopped dead in her tracks to admire it. No chance...I snapped it up and have been on a high ever since. It's probably my first and last Celine as its the only style I like but I am truly in love. For those who've stuck with me through my extensive rambling....thanks...pics to follow soon x

2. Show us!

3. It's time for a reveal! :smile:

4. Waiting to see this beauty!

5. stuck around :biggrin: let's see your new mini!

6. hahah i like the part about the other admirers can only see you off with the bag and they CAN'T have it best feelings in the world (ohh i'm terrible!)!!!!! LOL Great story... now where's the bag!? :graucho:

7. #7 Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    Sorry for the looooong wait! Had so many issues trying to upload pics. So here's the 4th love of my life...modelling pics to follow in a couple of days x

Attached Files:

8. Very lovely! Congrats.

9. love your new mini! i can see how you fell for her so fast :love: congratulations!!

10. Just lovely!! congrats!!!

11. Thanks everyone! Im still surprised I fell for the tricolor but this colour combination is just right.

Anyone looking for a mini luggage in the UK...only advice is to arrive when doors open. Harrods and Selfridges key delivery day seems to be Monday.

And in case you wanted to know this bag was £1550. I thought it would be more.. but if they're anything like Chanel I'm sure this won't last :smile:

Attached Files:

12. This is a really stunning colour combo. Congrats! Is the front panel suede?

13. Love it! Congrats!

14. Beautiful bag, congrats!

15. STUNNING! This is definitely on my wish list.