my first celine purchase!

t00thfairy

Nov 18, 2009
First off, thank you everyone who helped me decide :smile:
For the longest time I debated between the nano and the micro, but heck, I ended up going for the mini. This one's a keeper - almond mini in smooth leather, and I hope I made the right choice!

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 2,024
Love it. Just a question for cotonblanc why would u take the mini over the micro? I am petite, 5"3" and about 110 and I found the mini half my size and a bit heavy and that was empty. I guess personal preference. I guess in the mini u could fit a lot more

Love it. Just a question for cotonblanc why would u take the mini over the micro? I am petite, 5"3" and about 110 and I found the mini half my size and a bit heavy and that was empty. I guess personal preference. I guess in the mini u could fit a lot more

It's a personal preference. I've always had the opinion that the luggage was designed to be a larger tote style than a handbag. But it comes down to personal style, preference and also weight threshold. Haha.

Hi cotonblanc, I have a Lune color in mini luggage, I like the color but I'm so afraid color
transfer. What is your opinion? Should I keep it or return to get other colors? Just bought it last week.