My first Celine! Belt bag in light taupe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new to this forum (never owned a Celine below) but I don't really have a designer that I'm really loyal to for bags. I recently saw a photo of a Celine mini Belt in light taupe and fell in love. It's a previous season colour so I had to get it from a private seller, but I'm glad I went through the trouble because I'm absolutely in love with the colour and design aesthetic! It's very spacious too, and not heavy at all for an all-leather bag, so I can see myself using this often.

I'm still trying to get used to the clasp and so far it's been a bit annoying but I think I'll get used to it soon enough.

[​IMG]

Please mind the weird background. I'm at the car dealer waiting to get my car serviced so I snapped a picture here haha

2. Gorgeous bag!!

3. Your bag is a beauty! Congrats!

4. Congrats! The light taupe is such a gorgeous color!

5. Thank you!

6. Thanks so much!

7. Thank you!

8. beautiful! I'm considering to buy a belt bag, does it fit A4?

9. Gorgeous, I love the mini belt bag! I just got one in black...your light taupe is so pretty! Enjoy her!

10. I tried it with letter sized paper and it fits, I don't have A4 but I understand that it's just a bit longer, and it should fit as well.

11. Thank you! I'm looking into buying a bag organizer for her so she doesn't go lopsided when I carry her with the shoulder strap. Did you buy one for yours?

12. May I know who the private seller is? Would like to buy a Celine belt too!

13. I bought it from an Instagram seller. You just have to make sure you get lots of photos from them and authenticate it well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PurseForum mobile app

14. Beautiful

15. beautiful bag, i will be going to italy soon and i think while i am there i want to buy a belt bag!