My FIRST Celine Bag! (REVEAL) ♡♡♡ Céline Mini Luggage

rosiier

Life is Gucci!
Nov 3, 2015
Okay so I've been lusting after a Celine Luggage tote for YEARS now.

But for some reason I kept pushing it back and buying seasonal trendy bags instead from other designers. It's been on my TO GET list for quite some time now and I kick myself for not buying it sooner lol

I'm not new to Celine but I am new to their bags. Happy to report I can officially join the club with this beauty!

Celine Mini Luggage in LUNE. I fell in love with the color but I couldn't find it in stores, but I found it on FP! In the size I wanted as well. So stoked.

The color is a light gray. In certain lights it looks off white. I took at least 50 photos trying to capture this color.
The best way I can describe it, is a very dark white/light gray.

AND here we are for a size comparison with the Gucci Dionysus in Medium.
Congratulations :heart: I love my Mini Luggage bags. They're such great quality and fit heaps in. They're a little heavy but so worth it because the leather is fabulous. It awesome to buy on the preloved market and save a bit. Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to share more pics :flowers:

Reactions: rosiier
Congratulations :heart: I love my Mini Luggage bags. They're such great quality and fit heaps in. They're a little heavy but so worth it because the leather is fabulous. It awesome to buy on the preloved market and save a bit. Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to share more pics :flowers:

Very true! I'm starting to get used to the extra weight of it lol
Thank you so much! :smile:

Sometimes buying preloved is the only way to get that specific color you want. So many colors to choose from Celine :doh:

The color is a light gray. In certain lights it looks off white. I took at least 50 photos trying to capture this color.
The best way I can describe it, is a very dark white/light gray.
:yahoo::love::tup:Major Congrats on getting THE bag that's been on your mind/list for a while! She is GORGEOUS & I'm very happy for you....all the best & COngrats again on your 1st Celine!:drinks:

Congrats!!! That bag is still on my wishlist, so I'm feeling quite envious over here ;) the color is beautiful! And happy (belated?) birthday dear! :heart:

Aww thank you so much! :hbeat:

And thank you once more! :heart: It's quite belated now haha

That bag has been on my wishlist for years, so I know the feeling! But it's so worth it to wait for the perfect timing to get one. Makes it feel THAT much special (and not rushed you know lol). Can't wait to see your reveal in the future :tup:

Reactions: starrylabel