My first Cartier!!!

wenlet

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
8C2B4B89-345A-4754-BB6A-290BFF23EAEC.jpeg After many years of wanting my own Cartier, I picked up my very first one today: a RG small JUC

I had originally wanted a RG small Love as my first but I really fell in love with this one when I tried it on and it looked great with my regular stack and reflects my more unique style right now: I’ll pick up a Love when I’m a bit older and wearing more classic and minimalistic things. I also love how light and comfortable the small JUC is. I never was drawn to the original because I gravitate towards delicate pieces, so when I saw this one had come out I spent several months mulling over it.

I am a little sad I can’t share my excitement of this purchase with friends and family who think I spend too much on jewelry already, and would probably be horrified by how much this cost, but this purchase was to mark recovery from a traumatic event in my life. When I look at it I will remember that I am resilient like the nail, and flexible like the curve of the bracelet, and I can survive anything.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!!!!!!

View attachment 4304709 After many years of wanting my own Cartier, I picked up my very first one today: a RG small JUC

I had originally wanted a RG small Love as my first but I really fell in love with this one when I tried it on and it looked great with my regular stack and reflects my more unique style right now: I’ll pick up a Love when I’m a bit older and wearing more classic and minimalistic things. I also love how light and comfortable the small JUC is. I never was drawn to the original because I gravitate towards delicate pieces, so when I saw this one had come out I spent several months mulling over it.

I am a little sad I can’t share my excitement of this purchase with friends and family who think I spend too much on jewelry already, and would probably be horrified by how much this cost, but this purchase was to mark recovery from a traumatic event in my life. When I look at it I will remember that I am resilient like the nail, and flexible like the curve of the bracelet, and I can survive anything.

I love your stack! Your JUC is beautiful, wear it in good health.
You have an amazing meaning behind your bracelet and I think it’s the perfect addition

View attachment 4304709 After many years of wanting my own Cartier, I picked up my very first one today: a RG small JUC

Good for you! What a nice symbol. I like that.

I am proud of you and excited about your new purchase of the YG JUC and I love your resilience by marking your recovery from a traumatic event with an amazing piece of iconic jewelry... you are a survivor and a survivor with excellent taste ! Shrugs to your friends and family that thinks you spend too much on jewelry. You don't have to justify, quantify or even explain your choices in what adds to your happiness and add value to your existence to absolutely no one. I have something I want to share with you for you to carry with you and always remember it when it comes to you having the vision, foresight and desire to do you. Say to yourself and to those you must - "Some may get it today, some may get it tomorrow... and some may never get it". Now treat yourself to that LOVE bracelet... you don't have to wait until you get older... get the full LOVE bracelet...you'll be glad you did. You'll always be glad you did.
"J!m"

I am proud of you and excited about your new purchase of the YG JUC and I love your resilience by marking your recovery from a traumatic event with an amazing piece of iconic jewelry... you are a survivor and a survivor with excellent taste ! Shrugs to your friends and family that thinks you spend too much on jewelry. You don't have to justify, quantify or even explain your choices in what adds to your happiness and add value to your existence to absolutely no one. I have something I want to share with you for you to carry with you and always remember it when it comes to you having the vision, foresight and desire to do you. Say to yourself and to those you must - "Some may get it today, some may get it tomorrow... and some may never get it". Now treat yourself to that LOVE bracelet... you don't have to wait until you get older... get the full LOVE bracelet...you'll be glad you did. You'll always be glad you did.
"J!m"

Well said :smile: