My first Cartier!! Baby Steps... :D

speedovic

Jan 2, 2016
My soon-to-be in-laws wanted to buy me an engagement present..I was on the fence between a few Cartier pieces and a few from Tiffany..in the end I went with a piece I hadn't actually considered and I absolutely love it!! Picture's don't even do it justice!

And just to add, I had a great experience! I was a bit worried about snobby service, especially since service here is generally HORRIBLE most place, but the SA that helped me in the Munich Cartier store was super friendly and very helpful!

Needless to say I'm afraid this might be the start of a dangerous addiction :biggrin:

Attachments

• cartier.jpg
    cartier.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 1,383
My soon-to-be in-laws wanted to buy me an engagement present..I was on the fence between a few Cartier pieces and a few from Tiffany..in the end I went with a piece I hadn't actually considered and I absolutely love it!! Picture's don't even do it justice!

And just to add, I had a great experience! I was a bit worried about snobby service, especially since service here is generally HORRIBLE most place, but the SA that helped me in the Munich Cartier store was super friendly and very helpful!

Needless to say I'm afraid this might be the start of a dangerous addiction :biggrin:

How funny, I am strongly considering this to be my next piece from Cartier and then suddenly I see your beautiful post. It is absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy and congrats!