My First Came Today-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1. At 10:45 EDT FedEx delivered my very first LV-Baggy GM in blue!!!!

It was a struggle picking the first, hard to decide between MC, Damier, Epi....love them all but had to be practical about this big a "pursechase":lol: I live in denim, I need a big bag cause I carry a lot of stuff, and I have to be able to wear it comfortably over my shoulder due to my arthritis, and I like the idea of a fabric purse because of the hot Florida climate. Once I decided on the bag then the next decision was where to buy...I have 2 LV stores within 18 miles of my house and I went to both but there are just too many to choose from but it did gave me a chance to try on the different styles to see what looks best on me-I'm a slightly "larger lovely" but I must say unlike any other designer they all looked pretty good:cool: but I just couldn't decide...then I considered eBay but thanks to this forum and all of you knowledgable ladies I avoided what could have been a disaster so I did what any respectable PF'er would do-I went bought it from e-LUXURY. That in itself was a treat they have the very best customer service I ever encountered! I know I'm just rambling on now but I am so excited that I FINALLY own a Louis Vuitton!!!!

2. Congrats!! Sounds like you did a lot of research.

3. I sure did-99% of it right here in this forum:biggrin:

4. Awesome Congrats! My first lv bag was a St. Jacques in fawn, that I currently don't own anymore =( I miss it.

5. Congrats on the new acquisition! Welcome to the Monogram Denim club (I have the Denim Baggy PM)! Please post a pic of you carrying your lovely new bag!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats on getting your first piece!!!!! We want pics!

8. Congrats on your first LV!!!! Isn't it a GREAT feeling? Well, good luck to you and post pics!!!!!

9. You sound soooo excited! I'm happy for you! Congrats!

10. I'll do pics in a few days (hopefully)-we moved into this house 3-27 and have boxes all over the place and I haven't found the cord to hook my camera into my computer yet to upload my pictures.

I AM excited-I've been carrying my bag all over the house, tried on lots of outfits, I feel like a kid! I have a pretty big collection of purses-2 Chloe, a Coach and a gazillion "lower end" designers, but if I had any clue having an LV would make me feel like this I would have bought one years ago!

11. Enjoy!!!

12. Congrats! Show us pics!

13. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

14. Have fun bonding with your first! :love:

15. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice