My First Cabat

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I’ve been mostly-BV for a decade but I’ve never owned a Cabat! I kept waiting for a Bottle or a mini in the right color to pop up on the secondary market since I missed those during their prime run.

Here’s my “museum” piece. Truly, each Cabat under Maier has been a work of art. I keep taking it out of its sleeper just to look at it.

Made its first trek out this weekend.

IMG_7171.jpg

IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

I’ve been mostly-BV for a decade but I’ve never owned a Cabat! I kept waiting for a Bottle or a mini in the right color to pop up on the secondary market since I missed those during their prime run.

Here’s my “museum” piece. Truly, each Cabat under Maier has been a work of art. I keep taking it out of its sleeper just to look at it.

View attachment 4180414

View attachment 4180415

View attachment 4180416

View attachment 4180417
Beautiful. :heart: Congrats!

Congrats and enjoy - it'll be a lovely memento of a special time in BV's history. I feel lucky to have learned about their bags (a lot of learning done here) while Tomas Maier was at the design helm.

Oooh... is that a Mini PO?
Yummers! :drool:
Congrats, it’ll hold that Bottega Prosecco I’m gonna bring down for you :flowers: