My First BV!!!

You will love your new Campana. I recently purchased a nero large Campana (which looks exactly like yours, only larger) and it is fast becoming my favorite BV bag. It drapes so beautifully and it works well with casual and business clothes. I bought it new so the nappa leather is still a bit stiff. I can't wait for for it to soften up with use. :smile:

Thank you all so much. I have a couple of LVs and while I love them, I always think of atleat one thing that I wished would be different on them- sometimes the strap drop is a little short, stiff or the opening is too small; But I have to say that this is the one bag that is just perfect and there isn't anthing I would change.:tender:
Do any of you have any suggestions about using a protector or conditioner on this bag?

Why does this bag have a fabric lining now? So there will be a 30% price increase and the bags will be made more cheaply? I suppose BV will follow in Prada's footsteps and begin manufacturing in China. Disappointing.

Why does this bag have a fabric lining now? So there will be a 30% price increase and the bags will be made more cheaply? I suppose BV will follow in Prada's footsteps and begin manufacturing in China. Disappointing.

BV may have a price increase, but I sincerely doubt they will EVER manufacture in China... and I *know* they will never be made more cheaply nor follow in anybody else's footsteps. Man. I rarely rise to this sort of thing but this could not allowed to pass with no comment. :biggrin:

Let's hope for the best. The OP's photo sure looks like a canvas lining to me and some other posters have recently mentioned canvas linings. That would be a deal breaker for me as I am considering a Campana or Parachute bag now.

I think the tag photos sometimes lead to confusion because it is on the inside of the zip pocket which on some bags can be canvas. I too have been reading other posts about canvas lining and have wondered this also, has anyone made this same connection? It seems possibly BV has chosen to cut down the bulk of some of their deeper bags, like the campana, by lining the zip pocket with canvas.

I have a new large campana and it's definitely lined with suede. The inside zip pocket is lined with cloth but I wouldn't call it canvas. It's more like a smooth thicker high quality broadcloth if that makes sense. I actually prefer this smooth cloth because it's easier to get things in and out of the pocket.

I absolutely love my campana. Its currently my favorite bag. The quality of this bag is unbelievable. When i first received the bag, I checked it thoroughly for problems and defects and I couldn't find any.